Friday, January 22, 2010

Why I Bought Wii Fit Plus (Post Consumerism Justification)

I always thought of the Wii Fit setup as a way to get a little physical activity, without ever expecting to feel like I had "worked out." With the Plus add-on, the ability to string together a set of exercises without the long assessment and scoring screens means that I can actually do 30 minutes straight of quickly moving from exercise to exercise. Turns out to be a fairly intense workout when done this way and I really appreciate that I now have this option since its way too cold to run outside these days.

1 comment:

Jake said...

alternate between push ups and the thing where you put your opposite arm and leg out and move them together about two or three times, then the bird game. your arms will want to fall off.