Friday, September 3, 2010

Summer 2010

With a few weeks off from school this summer, my wife and I drove... a lot. In fact, this much:

I don't recommend that many miles in five weeks to anyone, but we did have a ton of fun. Though we are somewhat terrible picture takers, we did get some from Boulder, CO.


While there we got to see a lot of my old haunts, a few friends, and the Pearl Street Mall.




Along the way, we put the car over the 100,000 mile mark.


The place seemed somewhat apropos give the dozens of times that I have seem this mile post over the course of that 100,000 miles.



Through the whole of the trip, we got to see a lot of friends, both mine and my wife's families, and just generally enjoy a lack of schedule for 5 weeks. So, nothing terribly exciting, but a really good break from the mental exercise that is the first year of medical school. Oh, and for those interested, I did shave the osteo-stache.

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

I wonder how many hundreds of times you have passed that mile post. Oh heavens! Dad might actually try to figure it out! XO