Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And The Down Side Is

$2,000. Yep, $2,000. That's how much LMU wants as a non-refundable deposit to hold my place in the next entering class. And they want it in 14 days. I would really like to have a chance to hear back from some other schools before making a wicked monetary choice like this, especially since I can't get any of that med student loan money until the fall.

In other news, I finished my weekend of way too much travel without any incidents, major or minor. I interviewed Monday at the University of Toledo, one of the schools I interviewed at last year. I feel like I did much better there this year than last, but still don't feel like I did nearly as well as I did at the LMU and Kirksville interviews. All told, I'm still pulling for Arizona, but I want another one of the schools, specifically Kirksville, to accept me so that I can still hold a spot somewhere without paying for it while I wait on Arizona (where I don't interview until Friday).

No comments: