Saturday, January 3, 2009

John Denver's Turn

Since I love musical references, apparently, I made another one ("Back Home Again").

Fortunately, the drive home was much better than the drive up to Boise, and I'd say the whole trip was definitely worth more than the trouble of getting there (see last post). Its a ton of fun to hang with my youngest brother, playing video games, football, and maintaining my 1 on 1 bball dominance (since I can't beat him at anything else any more). I think one of the coolest moments was playing Trivial Pursuit with my Dad, brother, and sister (we gave my Dad the newest genus of the game for Christmas) and all three of us managed to get all six wedges before him. That's a life goal accomplished right there folks.

The star of the show was my niece, of course, but we only got to have her around for a couple days, as that brother had to get back to work the soonest. Runner up goes to the ol' missionary Christmas phone call with my brother in Guatemala, who's mission president gave them permission to talk, "until the money runs out." I got 20 minutes all to myself.

Anyway, it was good to hang with the family for a couple weeks for the holidays, but its always nice to get back on my own turf again, even if it means back to work on Monday.

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

Glad you liked us that much! We love you too! XO