Wednesday, February 18, 2009

25 Random Things

Yep, I gave in.

1. I hate all salad dressing.
2. I have been seriously proposed to twice.
3. I have had glasses since the age of 2.
4. Purple is my favorite color.
5. I think barely cooked is the only way to eat beef.
6. I have been to Canada several times, but never to Mexico.
7. When I'm driving on road trips, I like to do things like figure out the next time the miles on the odometer and the sum of the digits will both be divisible by the number of digits and where (geographically) I could get to by the time that happens. Yep I'm nerdy.
8. I once stayed awake for 76 straight hours.
9. I am an Eagle Scout.
10. I once tied for 3rd place in a photography contest.
11. I can play the piano and guitar.
12. My favorite song is Just Wait by Blues Traveler and has been for 10+ years.
13. Thirteen is my lucky number.
14. I think the death penalty is under utilized.
15. I have over 100 cousins.
16. Despite participation in many other mind altering activities, I've never had a single drink with alcohol.
17. I have sewn my own clothes.
18. My favorite indulgence is cookie dough ice cream, followed very shortly by all night LAN parties.
19. One of my life goals is to beat my dad at Trivial Pursuit, the original version.
20. I have stolen a girl from a best friend.
21. I have cried over the outcome of a sporting event.
22. I am an organ donor.
23. My favorite book is Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli.
24. I am named after my dad and my great-grandpa.
25. My favorite movie is August Rush.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Dude... I totally knew at least 19 of those. Am I the coolest person you know? I submit that I am!

... but I didn't know you'd seriously been proposed to twice. That means you've beat me by one! ... so far. I can always catch up.

Greg said...

I'm curious which 6 you didn't know

Anonymous said...

Dude, I hear you loud and clear on the August Rush favorite movie. What an amazing soundtrack. And, I can't help but giggle picturing Greg at a LAN party chowin' the cookie dough ice cream. Dude.