Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Look Out Missouri, Here I Come!

So the decision has officially been made, I will attend A.T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine! I get to send in my signed acceptance letter along with my savings account later today. I know I told plenty of folks that I wanted to go to school in Mesa, but the school there just didn't match up with what I think I want from my medical education (as if any prospective med student really has any idea what medical education should be). So I'm excited enough that I'm know I'm not really answering a lot of the questions y'all are likely to have about how this whole process goes, but all the fun starts August 21st. And for everything else I've completely failed to address, please ask!

5 comments:

Clark Winegar said...

Congrats, yo! So, I know this is a long ways out, but once you graduate, where are you hoping to practice. Also, what is there to do for fun in NE Missouri? Why was Kirksville the best?

Jake said...

you'll have to learn to spell, it's missoura silly

Meagen Ridley said...

Congratulations!

Emily said...

Have fun in misery! ... If you find that comment at all oxymoronic, just ask me about my life.

Anonymous said...

We'll miss you in Doba lands dude. That is awesome though man. I'll have to come out and hit up the music scene sometime - even if we havge to drive to Nashville.