Monday, April 20, 2009

Random Stuff Wins

So I like the two analytics services (Google Analytics and StatCounter) I use on my blog, and occasionally I get a really good kick out of what they tell me. This weeks fun came from the keywords that y'all have been finding me with.

There's mundane stuff like 'overflowed brain' where I come in as the top hit. Someone really must have spent a long time on lmu dcom interview'lmu dcom interview' cause I don't show up until the seventh page of results (at the time of this post). I'm a big OOTS fan, so I although I no longer show up when searching "it only shows reality programming," I assume other fans have seen my blog. Some people go for the very literal with 'greg blog utah goldfish' turning me up as the fifth result. The winner of the day however, is 'kathy dideum' where I'm on the ninth page. (It took me a while to figure that one out, but thanks to Bo Diddly's mention of his last name under Identity Crisis and my aunt Kathy's blog, my site becomes a winner!)

No comments: